Our TravelSafe Program guarantees your G-Luxe during air travel! Wherever your travels may take you and your family, UPPAbaby has you covered. With our new TravelSafe Program, you can now gate check your stroller without worry. By simply registering this travel bag online, any damage caused to your stroller during air travel is fully
Fits all G-Series stroller models including the G-LUXE and G-LITE
Durable, luggage-grade 600 denier bag can be rolled up for easy storage and travel
Multiple handles allow for TravelBag to be carried by hip or over shoulder
G-Series stroller folds with wheels attached for added convenience
How It Works
Register both your stroller and TravelBag online at /register-stroller/ prior to your departure. The G-Series TravelBag serial number is located on the TravelSafe label above the Warning label on the inside of the TravelBag bottom.
Once this is complete, you are ready to travel!
TravelBag Serial Number
- Making a Claim with UPPAbaby
In the occurrence of damage to your stroller during air travel, contact UPPAbaby within 14 days of your return and provide 3 pieces of information:
1. Registration information: Name, Address, Serial Numbers (VISTA and TravelBag)
2. Image of damage to G-Luxe
3. Proof of travel with departure and return dates (accepted forms: boarding passes, baggage tickets, flight confirmations, etc.)Regulations
– UPPAbaby TravelBag must be registered prior to trip departure date.
– Program benefits are contingent upon your stroller being under its original 2 year warranty.
– UPPAbaby cannot replace a stroller if lost by the airline.
- Please note: If you fail to register your stroller, a proof of purchase must be provided in order to make a claim.To make a claim call 339-499-7455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TravelSafe, travel happy!