All dimensions for USA, CANADA, and AUSTRALIA only.
- Meets all US, Canadian and European safety standards
- The CPSC recommends the top bunk for children 6 and older
- Weight limit for the top bunk is 250 lbs
- Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk
- Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed
- Optional guard rails for lower bunk available
- Lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility
- Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Assembly required.
- Top bunk mattress should be no more than 8″ thick
- Fits a standard twin size mattress 74 ½” L x 38 ¼” W x 8″
- The mattress for the lower bunk must be between 5-8″ deep when using the guard rail
- Both upper and lower bunks take a standard twin mattress (not included)
- The Perch bunk bed ships in 1-2 weeks.
- Do you recommend any rocker or glider that go well with Oeuf furniture? – Yes. We absolutely love Monte Design furniture !