- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Removable and washable covers for seat and back cushion.
- For a gliding base, choose the dark espresso or walnut solid wood base
- For a gliding AND swiveling base, choose the brushed stainless steel or gold swivel base
- Exceptionally smooth gliding motion
- Back cushion filled with an alternative polyester down-like material for superior comfort
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- An iconic design piece for your home, and eventually, a beautiful addition to any room in your home
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals. For more on our health and ecological practices
|Overall Stationary Depth:||36″|
|Interior Seat Width:||26″|
|Back Height (from top of seat to top of chair):||27″|
|Arm Height (from floor):||24″|
|Distance from wall needed for gliding:||6″ – 8″|
|Product Weight:||80 lbs|
|Box Size:||35″ L x 33″ W x 40″ H|
|Boxed Weight:||90 lbs.
135 lbs. with ottoman
|Glider Weight Capacity:||350 lbs|
Rest Easy — our manufacturing warranty covers:
- 5 years on internal wood frame
- 5 years on internal springs
- 5 years on exterior metal frames or exposed woods
- 2 years on foam, fabric and metal glider mechanisms
- 1 year limited warranty on bassinet and Cubino kids chair
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
- Our warranty does not apply to products purchased under the following circumstances:
- Floor models, or display models
- Second hand or “as is” merchandise
- Obtained during a going out of business or liquidation sale
- Purchased through a rental company
- If the product has been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered under warranty.
- Warranty will be void if merchandise has been moved from original delivery address.
- Failure to follow proper assembly, cleaning and/or care instructions are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered under warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs).