- WRAP YOUR LITTLE ONE IN SOFTNESS. For the most sensitive skin, look no further than a 100% cotton muslin blanket to give the softest feel imaginable. With each use, this spring blossom (white) swaddle will become softer and softer. We recommend washing the product before the first use, to loosen the fabric and bring out its peak of softness. In addition to wrapping your baby, this swaddle can transition to a lovey blanket that your little one will cling to for comfort.
- LIGHT, BREATHABLE FABRIC. Babies need warmth without weight, which is why this muslin swaddle is a necessity. It can be wrapped around multiple times and still feel super light and airy. To soothe a little one into comfort, a breathable fabric is a must. Great for packing, the swaddle can be rolled or folded to fit into your diaper bag with ease. No more lugging around heavy, bulky blankets!
- VIBRANT, TRENDY PATTERN. This Spring Blossom pattern was illustrated by Finch & Fleur for the Mini Scout products. The watercolour floral bouquets consist of peonies, white and yellow daisies and lush greenery. They represent the graceful transition into a new season, a breath of fresh air after a cold winter. A beautiful reminder of how sweet the gift of new life is. This print is available in three different background colour ways. A charcoal grey, dusty clay or a simple off-white backdrop.
- PERFECT FOR NEWBORN PHOTOS. You’ve seen them all over your friends’ social media platforms….we’re talking about newborn photos! Our swaddles are perfect to wrap your little ones in when making their Facebook debut. Muslin wraps are super trendy for photographers of babies because they keep the baby still, while also creating a sweet, bundle of love.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. We stand behind our products and guarantee that you will love them just as much as we do. Our customers agree that The Mini Scout swaddles are a favourite among their baby gear.
CARE: This swaddle should be washed with like colours and with cold water. Due to the texture of muslin, the fibers are loose so that the blanket can be light and breathable. Make sure that you don’t wash with items that have hooks or velcro that could potentially snag the fabric on the swaddle.