- SUPER SOFT FEEL. Constructed from a cotton blend, each swaddle is super soft against baby’s skin, so you never have to worry about rough texture causing abrasion. Our swaddles are pre-washed, which brings out their cuddly softness for the very first use. Simply unwrap from its packaging and you’re ready to go! Watch as it becomes softer and softer with each use.
- VIBRANT, TRENDY PATTERN. Using an advanced digital printing technology, our baby swaddle blankets have the most vibrant, rich colours, compared to other screen printing alternatives. Even through use and laundering, colours remain strong and will not fade over time. This white bohemian arrow pattern, set against a mocha brown background is both classic and modern at the same time. Gender neutral, it’s a perfect complement to any nursery style.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE FABRIC. The soft, napped fabric is lightweight, making this wrap a great choice for a variety of weather conditions. Breathable fiber content keeps baby cool and prevents overheating. Use these infant swaddles as receiving blanket or as a traditional swaddle wrap. Warmth without weight is a beneficial characteristic for baby blankets and swaddles.
- VERSATILE USE. Babies love being swaddled due to the mimicked feeling of being in the womb. Swaddles make great gifts for baby showers, birthdays, and other holidays, as well as everyday use and newborn photo sessions. With easy laundering and storage, our swaddles are great for travelling. Keep one nearby in each room of your home, diaper bag, and car for when baby craves that warm, snugly feeling.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. We stand behind our products and guarantee that you will love them just as much as we do. Our customers agree that The Mini Scout swaddles are a favourite among their baby gear.
CARE: This swaddle should be washed with like colours and with cold water. Due to the texture of muslin, the fibers are loose so that the blanket can be light and breathable. Make sure that you don’t wash with items that have hooks or velcro that could potentially snag the fabric on the swaddle.