zigi by mima is a beautiful compact buggy. Underneath its sleek, modern and very mima-esque looks, zigi hides some sophisticated engineering. .
It’s sturdy, but still lightweight –only 8.4 kg/18.5 lbs- and is incredibly easy to handle.
Elegant looks combined with a simple, compact fold achievable with just one hand make zigi the most desirable travel companion for families on the go.
Compact, one-hand folding
Folding is a breeze. Hold your baby in one arm, fold zigi with your free hand and leave the folded buggy to stand upright.
A huge advantage of zigi is that the super compact folding size (L45 x W26 x H56 cm) is accepted as cabin luggage with most airlines.
Innovative transparent wheels
The transparent wheels don’t only look good, they are also extremely durable and lightweight.
Baskets deserve to look elegant as well. Your belongings are kept nicely out of sight by the typical mima basket cover.
Pioneering rear suspension
The suspension on zigi facilitates a smooth ride. Despite its simple appearance, many hours of structural engineering have been spent developing this innovative
aspect. Fit for a newborn seat and car seat
The easily removable backrest means that the chassis then accommodates adapters for the zigi newborn seat and various car seats. Newborn babies are more than
zigi further offers…
– A backrest that can recline up to 150 degrees – perfect for napping on the go
– An adjustable handlebar – accommodating parents and guardians of all heights
– A triple flap canopy offering UV protection and almost total shade
Comfort, clean lines and functionality define this magnificent product, thereby making your baby’s mode of transport not only sleek, but unique.
Suitable for children weighing up to 17 kg/37.5 lbs.
mima: Creativity, design and innovation
- Suitable from 6 months up to 20kg / 44lbs
- Weight: 8.4kg / 18.5lbs
- Dimensions: 102 x 67 x 45cm/ 40 x 26.5 x 18
- Dimensions when folded: The super compact fold of zigi (56 x 45 x 25 cm)/(22 x 18 x 10 inch) is accepted as cabin luggage with most airlines.