The Nursing Sleep Bra that adapts to your breastfeeding needs
The Medela Nursing Sleep Bra is made of luxurious lightweight combed cotton and features a tag-free design for ultimate comfort during nursing and sleeping. The bra easily pulls aside for convenient nursing access. A racer back design provides excellent support and the bra is perfect for holding mom’s bra pads in place to absorb nighttime leaks. The material is suitable for sensitive skin that mom may experience during pregnancy and while nursing.
This product has been tested and certified in accordance with the OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements, that ensures products are free from harmful substances and chemicals.
The four-way stretch fabric of the nursing Sleep Bra easily adapts to moms changing shape. Its criss-cross design allows easy access for night-time feedings. The racer back and the soft material with wicking properties provide a high level of comfort.
- Pull-aside design for convenient nursing access
- Comfort of the luxurious, light-weight combed cotton and tag-free design
- Soft material that is perfect for sensitive skin
- Racer-back design that evenly distributes breast weight and keeps straps in place
- Made of 95% nylon, 5% spandex
All women are different and Medela embraces this diversity. In case you cannot find your size outlined on our size chart, we advise you to try the closest Medela size to your measurement.