Items come packaged in gift box.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Includes 1x white stopper, 1x cap, 1x breast pad pack, 1x 150 ml/5 oz pump.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water. Cap is not to be boiled.
No bleach based agents.