MIDDLE STEM – The backbone of your Nomi
- The wooden stem provides strength, durability and flexibility to the highchair. The unique shape ensures that the sitting height and depth are always perfectly matched.
- The stem is made from FSC-certified steam-bent veneer providing maximum strength and flexibility. When you adjust the height of the seat and footrest, the depth is automatically aligned thanks to the unique shape of the stem.
- The stems are natural products and each stem is unique in its marks and character, depending on where the tree has grown and how old it is. A certain tolerance must therefore be expected between a new contrary a used chair in terms of wear, tear and patina regarding colour and shine of the tree.
Nomi Highchair is the core of the Nomi concept. You can combine your Nomi Highchair with add-ons to customize it for your growing child – right from your baby’s first day.
- Nomi Baby is perfect for your newborn baby until approx. 6 months. It is secured directly onto the wooden stem and replaced by the seat, back support and footrest, when you child is ready to sit upright.
- Nomi Mini is a restraint for children between approx. 6 – 24 months. It is easily fastened on the seat and back. Upgrade to Highchair (Basic) if you would like the Nomi Mini along with the chair.
- Basic stem: A core of steam-bent beech veneer covered with oak veneer. Treated with white oil or black varnish
- 24+ months use the Nomi highchair without add-ons
- Ergonomic design that stimulates the child’s freedom of movement while providing support to arms and back
- Seat and footrest surface material provides good support for the feet and prevents the child from sliding
- Foot pad provides two levels of foot support and counter push, supporting an upright sitting position
- All materials are recycable
- Weighs only 10.8 lbs(4.9 kg) Easy to move around and hang on the table top
- Shape of the stem ensures correct seat and footrest depth, when adjusting the height
- Seamless adjustment without the use of tools
- Nomi’s open design makes it easy for the child to sit up and pull in towards the table supporting active sitting
- Anti-tilt castors reduces the risk for tilt
- TufLok screws for extra safety