Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children ages 3-14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws in place in most states and in Canada require the use of age-appropriate booster seats
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 10 cm/4 in. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a “Best-Bet” for four consecutive years by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Safety That is Simply Elemental
Collisions happen from all angles. Oobr’s exclusive Elemental Safety System was engineered with front, rear and side impact protection in mind. Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System systematically secures and protects your child.
Improves belt positioning on your child’s hips and shoulders.
Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer
Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings
Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
Magnesium Back Frame
Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle’s UAS anchors to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
Comfort : Ahh!…Feels So Good…
Adjustable headrest for custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolsters allow for comfortable naps
Reclining Seat Back
Helps keep your child safe and comfortable when falling asleep in the car — Slide the seat forward using the Rigid-UAS and the free-pivoting seat back provides up to 12 degrees of recline for sleeping comfort (recline mode is NOT available if using the seat unlatched)
Soft-touch armrests for added comfort
Engineered for Comfort
Engineered construction provides an additional layer of comfort
Modern Mobility Made Easier
Style Meets Individuality
Smooth contoured lines + modern mobility = a great match for any car interior.
What Colour Oobr?
Diva. Bookworm. Rebel. Whatever your child’s personality choose an Oobr that best matches their style (or your car!). Oobr’s upholstery is Crypton® Super Fabrics which is stain, moisture and bacteria resistant. It is easy to clean. The bottom seat cover is removable for hand washing.