- Comfort padding in the seat cushion, side and back panels and the headrest.
- Harness covers come with snap closures
- Rear-facing lock offs. The rear-facing lock-offs have been re-designed to improve ease-of-use
- Improved crotch strap
- Safety from every angle
- Extended rear-facing installation – Fllo was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing seating position until their 4th birthday. Fllo features a Steel Anti-Rebound bar for improved stability and performance in the event of a collision.
- Energy-absorbing crumple technology: Fllo was engineered to actively reduce the forces transmitted to your child in a collision using aluminum honeycomb deformable cores, which mimic the crumple zone technology found in vehicles
- Advanced side-impact safety: Fllo’s metal substructure,
- 3 layers of energy-absorbing foam and adjustable structural headrest provide optimal head protection.
- NCAP tested: Fllo is crash tested to NCAP, which simulates forces experienced in extreme collisions.
- 100% Merino Wool: A luxuriously soft fabric that has no added flame-retardants. Keeping your child cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not!
- 3-across seating with best in class width at less than 17 inches
- 1+2 Year Extended Warranty: Enjoy an additional 2 years after the standard 1 year warranty period when you register your seat online within 3 months of purchase!