Benefits of Baby Carrier One Air
- 0-3 years (min. 8 lbs/3.5 kg. Max. 33 lbs/15 kg & 21-39 in/53-100 cm)
- 4 front and back carrying positions
- Easy to clean, machine washable in warm water, hang dry
- Breathable 3D mesh weave requires less padding
- Padded shoulder straps and waist belt for even weight distribution
- Grows with baby from newborn to toddler
- Certified hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Built-in infant insert
- Flexible straps to fit parents sized XS-XL
- Easy-to-adjust head support
Please note !
When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they must be able to hold their head up unaided (min. 5 months). The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 7lbs/3.2kg and 10lb/4.5 kg.
For newborns and up to approx. 3 years. Min. 8 lbs/21 in (3.5kg/53cm). Max. 33 lbs/39 in (15kg/100cm).
When you carry your baby facing out, they should be at least 5 months old and weigh no more than 12 kg.
The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for children between 3.5 and 4.5 kg.
Always check that the newborn or baby height zip is closed all the way to the end before use.
All materials meet the criteria for OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that they are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste.
Mesh: Main fabric: 100% polyester. Waist belt lining: 100% polyester. Leg position zip guard: 100% cotton.
Baby Carrier One Air dries very rapidly thanks to its lightweight and airy mesh fabric.
Machine wash warm/40°C. Wash separately. Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
Tested and safe
Baby Carrier One Air complies with both European EN 13209-2:2015 and American ASTM F223 safety standards.