Benefits of Baby Carrier Mini
- 0-12 months (min. 7 lbs/ 3.2 kg to max. 25 lbs/ __ and height)
- Carrying facing in from newborn to 12 months and facing out 5-12 months
- Easy to clean, machine washable in warm water, hang dry
- Fits all sized parents with adjustable back straps
- Grows with baby and has easy-to-adjust head support
- Super soft fabrics hug little one in healthy position
Age and weight
Most suitable during your baby’s first months. Tested and safe for 0–1 years (min. 7 lbs/3.2 kg, max. 24 lbs/11 kg).
Your baby should be at least five months old and weigh no more than 24 lbs/11 kg to use the facing-out position. The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies weighing between 7 lbs/3.2 kg and 10 lbs/4.5 kg.
All materials meet the criteria for OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that they are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste.
Baby Carrier Mini is available in three soft materials:
3D Jersey: Main material: 80% polyester, 16% cotton, 4% elastane. Shoulder straps: 100% cotton
3D Mesh: Mesh fabric in 100% polyester
Cotton: 100% BCI-certified cotton
Tested and safe
Baby Carrier Mini complies with both the European EN 13209-2:2015 and the American ASTM F2236 safety standards.
Machine wash warm (40°C). Wash separately. Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.